Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Opening Tomorrow!

Just a reminder that "Descendant of Dragons" will be opening tomorrow night, 8:30pm, at Patrick's Cabaret. Show only runs for one weekend, so I don't have the advantage of word-of-mouth -- I can use all the support I can get!

Pleased to note that the show has now ended up on the Top Picks list of no less than three Fringe bloggers:

Matthew Everett: http://www.fringefestival.org/blg_showPost.cfm?blogID=4&id=2406
"This ain't your granddaddy's travelogue/family history solo outing. Half the fun of watching Phillip at work is the way he rides the torrent of words that come out of his mouth. The other half is the dazzling flurry of ideas that ride on the back of those words - funny, obscene, irreverent, sacreligious, furious, hilarious."

Kate Hoff: http://www.fringefestival.org/blg_showPost.cfm?blogID=3&id=2512
"I was so happy to love Phillip's preview at the Ritz...I am confidently recommending this show to everybody. You will not be disappointed."

Ben Sandell: http://www.fringefestival.org/blg_showPost.cfm?blogID=29&id=2541
"I’ll certainly be there when this Maximum Verbosity veteran and playwright delivers his first non-fiction performance. I mean, how can I resist a show that features 'a globetrotting adventure (in the spirit of Mark Twain's The Innocents Abroad) [that] pits a cranky libertarian detective against the world's greatest Communist bureaucracy'? Plus, the show contains 'copious bilingual profanity.' I am so there."

Can I deliver? Three people can't possibly be wrong. I'll see you opening night.

No comments: