Thursday, February 15, 2007

welcome, bienvenue, welcome

Wheee-ha-ha. First post. Don't mind my dust.

Because maintaining two public blogs simply wasn't placing sufficient demand on my resources, this is the third. I doubt that anybody will be reading this -- at least, until I take the time to whip it up into something respectable -- but for anybody who stumbles across this, this is the official blog of Maximum Verbosity, a Minneapolis-based theatre troupe that is in a state of constantly redefining itself. More elaborate and undoubtedly less satisfactory explanations can be found by perusing the links to the right.

My name is phillip low, and I'm the producer of the organization, such as it is. My intention is for this to be

A) one more place to make official announcements from,
B) a place in which I can talk in more detail about those announcements without needing to sound official, and
C) hopefully a means for me to take some of the burden of yapping about my own company off of my other blogs.

I've been writing HTML all day, so I'm afraid I'm less than talkative right now. Stick around, though.

No comments: